Join the Ongoza Entrepreneurship Program
Applications are now open for young entrepreneurs from these four counties; Nairobi, Nakuru, Migori and Bungoma where we are seeking a total of 20 entrepreneurs.
Submission Deadline: May 5th 2017 close of business.
Who Can Apply
We are looking for entrepreneurs with the following qualities:
- Owners and key managers are 35 years of age or younger, engaged in the business full-time, and willing to commit time to learn with three hours of business development support per week for two years
- Business provides proof of having been in business for the last 6 month.
- Business should be registered or in the process of registration
- Average monthly turnover of between 50,000 – 100,000 Ksh with clear potential and rapid path to scale.
- The business has a clear demonstrated social impact, or the owner/manager can clearly demonstrate their social involvement in their community.
- A registration fee of 3,000 Ksh will be required once the enterprise has been successfully selected.
Kindly note that the following two categories of farming businesses do not qualify:
- Entrepreneurs who are solely doing rain-fed agriculture.
- Entrepreneurs with short-term land leases.
How to Apply
- Download and review the Ongoza Call for Applications
- Fill the forms online or download the application forms
- Submit/send back the filled form alongside the following documents
- Company profile (optional)
- Organization structure (required)
- Business registration documents (required)
Support Ongoza by sharing with your friends and networks about who we are, and what we do. Visit our Facebook, Twitter, instagram pages and see our “Toolkit” for help for brand elements to share or use. Download Partners Toolkit
Work with us.
Ongoza is an equal opportunity employer. There currently are no open vacancies.